DIY Your CCB with Aromateaq's DIY Kit!
Follow these simple steps to create your very own hand-crafted carbonated cold brew (CCB) sparkling tea at home without any elaborate equipment!
You will find all the items you need in our DIY kit!
- Golden Sift
- 2 x Glass Bottles with cap
- 2 x Sachets of our special blends of Mondte Tea leaves
- 1 x Fancy drinking glass
- 1 x Soda Water in a can
- 1 x Golden Strainer
Here’s a quick and easy set of instructions if you prefer to read instead of watching the video:
Upon receiving your DIY Kit
- Unbox the DIY Kit and make sure you have all the items.
- Make sure you rinse out the glass bottles, drinking glass and strainer before using
Preparing your cold brew
- Take 1 sachet of tea leaves and empty them into 1 glass bottle
- Add STILL drinking water to the glass bottle, cap it and give it a good shake
- Put both the glass bottle (containing the tea leaves and water) as well as a can of soda water into the fridge for 24 hours
Straining out your cold brew (after 24 hours of steeping in the fridge)
- Give your bottle of cold brew a good shake and uncap it
- Uncap the 2nd glass bottle and hold the strainer over the 2nd bottle
- Proceed to strain out the tea leaves from the 1st bottle (make sure you hold on to the strainer and leave a gap between the strainer and the empty bottle in order to prevent leakage from the straining process)
- Once you have strained out the cold brew into the 2nd bottle, proceed to rinse out the 1st bottle and strain out any remaining tea leaves
- Once the first bottle is rinsed and free of any tea leaves, proceed to divide the cold brew evenly between the two bottles
Carbonating your cold brew
- Open up the can of soda water that has been refrigerated for 24 hours
- Dilute the cold brew in both the bottles (we recommend a 1:1 ratio of dilution)
- Cap the bottles and give them ONE gentle turn to mix the cold brew and soda water
Enjoying your cold brew
- You are now ready to enjoy your carbonated cold brew!
- You can drink straight from the glass bottle OR if you are feeling fancy, pour it out into the fancy drinking glass and enjoy!